Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm Not Dead

Just a quick post to let everyone know I didn't drop off the face of the planet. We went to Karlstad over the weekend to visit my parents, and we got back about 30 minutes ago. Last night got late with lots of wine, so I'm not too energetic right now and definitely not alert enough to make a long blog post about how and why to 4-bet-bluff in no-limit hold 'em cash games.

Although I might write that post tomorrow.

Oh, and obligatory "month-in-conclusion" numbers:

Despite a really bad downswing mid-month, the rest of the month's been a big heater and I ended up about $1,200 over 24k hands. So average results are definitely good, although for my psychological health I think a more even curve would have been more suitable. Still, I'm not going to complain - the result is what counts, and the tally looks good to me.

No comments: