Friday, March 19, 2010

Whoops

So, uh, yeah. If anyone happened to catch a post I wrote earlier today with a weird picture of Bennie in it; just ignore it. I had a friend over who wanted some help with Blogger.com and I was going to show her basically how to add a picture and some other stuff; long story short I accidentally posted the sandbox experiment and that was that.

Anyway. Poker related:

Sometime this weekend, I'm going to do some coding (I'm on paternity leave and need to stay at least a little bit sharp) and make a program that runs some simulations on what I think is a fairly important concept in no-limit poker. The idea is to use the output of the simulations to create some Excel graphs to illustrate the concept. So keep an eye out for that.

I'm normally hesitant to post teasers like this because every so often it ends up not getting done and then I feel like a schmuck for saying I'll do something and end up not doing it, but I wanted to post something other than "if you happened to see my last post, pretend you didn't see it." So there. And maybe now the code will actually get written instead of the idea just staying in my head in the category of "neat, but I'll get to it when I have some time."

No comments: