Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Getting Better.

It's hard to quantify exactly how much better I've gotten since starting coaching with Alan Jackson, but my confidence is sky-high right now and my bottom line isn't in bad shape, either. I did this month what I did last month and went on a 10-buyin downswing tear in the first few days which immediately removes almost any chance of the month setting any monetary records, but I've done well anyway. Including a $525 cash in the Sunday Warm-up, I'm up a little over $2,000 for the month which is a decent result for me, given the relatively low volume of hands I manage to play. I'm still hoping for a small christmas miracle to make December my BME (Best Month Ever) but I won't have a chance to play much more before new year's - it's chiefly this weekend and then maybe a day or two before new year's eve, since we're leaving Monday to visit my parents over christmas.

Anyway. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I leave you with this video. It's from a Norwegian television show, but the singer, I'm proud to announce, is Swedish.

... I think.

2 comments:

Jurn8 said...

Hey dude its jurn8 from cardschat here, do you want to crosslink blogs, this is my link if you want to let me know on my blog or PM me on cardschat.
Regards
Jake

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.