Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Minnesota Senate Recount Trial

Perhaps this blog isn't the place you'd come to primarily for updates on the recount trial between republican Norm Coleman and DFL:er Al Franken for the Minnesota senate seat that is still up in the air.

Still, I follow it with some fervor because, well... My wife's from Minnesota, first of all, and secondly because I like Al Franken. Seriously, who wouldn't want the Man With Unusually Long Nose Hairs as a senator? He's good enough, he's smart enough and doggone it, people like him!

Anyway, while checking the Star Tribune to see if there were any updates, I found this nugget in the comments section by "harpmollie" that I just had to share:

I am not a fan of Norm, but who can blame him for fighting to the last breath to avoid being the answer in Trivial Pursuit to the question of who was the politician to lose elections to both Jesse Ventura and Al Franken.

No comments: