Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Wish I Hadn't Said That.

Yeah, so in my last post I cautiously mentioned that I've been doing great this month. I ended it with the caveat that I hope my next post wouldn't be "I wish I hadn't said that." And, well... What can I say.

I wish I hadn't said that.

My 24" widescreen monitor has arrived though, and I have a two-monitor set-up now that allows me to feel like an evil genius. I sit around going "muhahahaha!" and Lori rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

My plan as per poker for the rest of the month is to play less and study more. A lot more. In fact, I may not play many more hands this month. I have a lot of Stox videos to catch up on, and I'm going to do some serious soul searching and leak-plugging for the next 10 days. And hey, if I don't play another hand this month, I will at least end the month up about $500. That's, uh, something.

So, poker gods: Please forgive me. I promise I won't express joy next time you shine on me. I'll pretend I haven't noticed. Really, I will. We cool now? Ok, thanks.

End of month update will include the amusing-looking graph of this month, complete with a little marker that shows exactly where in the graph I made the fatal mistake of mentioning that I had been running well.

No comments: